Our Selection of Mattresses in Wauwatosa
A brand new mattress can be a truly transformative thing, as long as it’s truly right for you. The right mattress can help you sleep more soundly and wake up feeling more prepared to face the day, and the right mattress is exactly what you’ll find when you come to Verlo Mattress® of Wauwatosa. We sell mattresses for every price point and preference, as well as customized options, so you’re guaranteed to get precisely what you need.
Find Mattresses That Were Made for You
If you think all mattresses are more or less the same, you’ve never slept on a mattress that really aligned with your needs. At Verlo Mattress of Wauwatosa, we have a team of dedicated Comfort Coaches who can help you map out your ideal sleep experience so you can make all the right choices regarding your mattress.
To help you find a mattress that feels like it was made especially for you, we’ve also made it possible to search for mattresses by using five different categories as a starting point:
- Comfort – What comfort level are you drawn to? We have everything from the plushest, softest pillow top to the soundest and sturdiest surface. You can also alter the comfort level of any mattress whenever you need to for the length of its lifetime thanks to our in-store comfort adjustments.
- Type – We have a variety of mattress types to choose from including the durable and cost-effective innerspring, motion transfer-controlling wrapped coil, and the comfy and conforming gel memory foam models. You can also combine the benefits of spring and memory foam with our hybrid mattresses.
- Price – From our budget-friendly basic mattresses below $99 to our ultraluxe options above $2,000, we have mattresses that can accommodate your preferences without going over your price range.
- Size – Do you need a specific mattress size for your space or furnishings? We can show our selection in every standard size from Twin and Twin XL all the way to California King. We also craft custom sized mattress to accomodate antique furniture, RVs, and boats.
- vCollection – Developed to create several distinct sleep experiences, our branded vCollections can guide you to the mattress that best matches your preferences.
Visit Verlo Mattress of Wauwatosa Today
If you live in the Wauwatosa area, we can make it easier than ever to find a mattress that’s perfect for you. We welcome guests from Wauwatosa, Elm Grove, Brookfield, Menomonee Falls, Germantown, and the west side neighborhoods of Milwaukee, and can typically set up a delivery within a week.
To learn more about our mattresses, call Verlo Mattress of Wauwatosa at (262) 334-7766 or stop by our showroom today.
At Verlo, we offer an almost infinite selection of mattress comfort levels which are driven by the needs of our guests. Our most popular comfort levels include firm, plush, and soft. We also provide in-store Comfort Adjustments, allowing you to tweak the firmness or softness of your mattress, at any time, according to your preferences. We guarantee your comfort for the lifetime of the mattress.
Verlo mattresses are produced using a range of materials and construction types. Traditional innerspring mattresses balance price and durability, while wrapped coils minimize motion transfer from one side of the mattress to the other. A gel memory foam mattress offers conforming comfort while keeping you cool at night. A hybrid mattress offers the durability of springs with the technology of gel memory foam. Pillow top mattresses provide extra cushioning on the surface for a cloud-like feel.
Whatever your budget, Verlo has a mattress in your price range. Our basic mattresses start at under $99, providing comfort at a budget-friendly price point. Our mid-range mattresses include popular features like gel memory foam and motion separation. At the high-end of our price range, we offer a selection of ultraluxe mattresses, featuring natural and luxury materials.
Verlo mattresses are available in all standard mattress sizes, including Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. If you need a mattress for a new bedroom set, we can help you choose the perfect mattress size for your space. Alternatively, you can browse our mattresses by size to match an existing bed frame or foundation.
Verlo Mattress vCollections make it easy to browse our mattresses according to your needs and preferences. Each vCollection offers a unique sleep experience, with features like gel memory foam, CoilMax construction, and specialty fibers such as Tencel® fabric. Explore our vCollections below to find the perfect mattress for your home.
Shop Our Mattresses In-Store
Want to try out your mattress in-person before purchasing? Then it’s time to pay a visit to your local Verlo Mattress store. Every Verlo location includes a large showroom with several of our most popular mattresses. By visiting your local Verlo Mattress store, you can test each mattress until you ﬁnd the perfect ﬁt for your needs and comfort preferences.
Shopping in-store will also give you the chance to speak with a Verlo Comfort Coach. Our Comfort Coaches can help you ﬁnd a mattress with certain features or qualities, oer tips on how to make the most of your mattress, or help you adjust the ﬁrmness of your mattress according to your tastes.
After you place an in-store order, your mattress will be individually built in a local Verlo factory, ready for delivery within a few days. Your local Verlo store also provides Comfort Adjustment services for the lifetime of your mattress, including a FREE Comfort Adjustment in the ﬁrst 180 or 365 days, depending on which model of mattress you purchase.