Our Selection of Mattresses in Springfield IL
Imagine, if after a long and exhausting day, you could sink into one of the most comfortable mattresses you’ve ever slept on. With our help, you can do just that. At Verlo Mattress® of Springfield, we want all of our guests to come home to a mattress that feels like it was made for them, which is why we offer so many high-quality mattresses to choose from.
At Verlo Mattress of Springfield, there are plenty of different ways to find a mattress that will transport you to a better sleep experience. For your convenience, we’ve provided five ways for you to navigate our vast selection of mattresses:
- By comfort level – It’s hard to get a good night’s sleep when you don’t feel comfortable. We offer an extensive range of comfort options, as well as the opportunity to adjust the firmness or softness of your mattress in store at any time.
- By mattress type – If you love the comfy, body-conforming feel of memory foam or prefer a firm innerspring, you can search for your chosen mattress type at Verlo Mattress of Springfield. We also have hybrid spring-memory foam options, latex, wrapped coil, and other mattress types to explore.
- By mattress price – We carry mattresses for every price range so you can get a good night’s sleep regardless of your budget. Check out our mid-range selection, which includes everything from gel memory foam to motion transfer reduction. You can also browse our affordable basic models or our high-end utraluxe options.
- By mattress size – If you already know the exact size you want, we can show you our selection in everything from Twin to California King. Our Comfort Coaches can also advise you on the best size to use if you’re buying new furniture for your space. We are also proud to offer mattresses of fully customizable sizes. Perfect for boats, RVs, and antique furniture.
- By vCollection – We’ve created our vCollections to make your mattress-shopping experience even easier. Check out our vCollections based on your preferred sleep experience to find out which mattresses could work best for you.
Need help determining what kind of mattress is right for you? Our dedicated Comfort Coaches can help you find the mattress you’ve been missing out on, or recommend custom options to better meet your needs.
Try Mattresses at Verlo Mattress of Springfield Today
If you live in Springfield, Chatham, Sherman, Jacksonville, Rochester, Williamsville, Taylorville, or Decatur, visit Verlo Mattress of Springfield today to try our mattresses, or call (217) 787-2125 to learn more.
At Verlo, we offer an almost infinite selection of mattress comfort levels which are driven by the needs of our guests. Our most popular comfort levels include firm, plush, and soft. We also provide in-store Comfort Adjustments, allowing you to tweak the firmness or softness of your mattress, at any time, according to your preferences. We guarantee your comfort for the lifetime of the mattress.
Verlo mattresses are produced using a range of materials and construction types. Traditional innerspring mattresses balance price and durability, while wrapped coils minimize motion transfer from one side of the mattress to the other. A gel memory foam mattress offers conforming comfort while keeping you cool at night. A hybrid mattress offers the durability of springs with the technology of gel memory foam. Pillow top mattresses provide extra cushioning on the surface for a cloud-like feel.
Whatever your budget, Verlo has a mattress in your price range. Our basic mattresses start at under $99, providing comfort at a budget-friendly price point. Our mid-range mattresses include popular features like gel memory foam and motion separation. At the high-end of our price range, we offer a selection of ultraluxe mattresses, featuring natural and luxury materials.
Verlo mattresses are available in all standard mattress sizes, including Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. If you need a mattress for a new bedroom set, we can help you choose the perfect mattress size for your space. Alternatively, you can browse our mattresses by size to match an existing bed frame or foundation.
Verlo Mattress vCollections make it easy to browse our mattresses according to your needs and preferences. Each vCollection offers a unique sleep experience, with features like gel memory foam, CoilMax construction, and specialty fibers such as Tencel® fabric. Explore our vCollections below to find the perfect mattress for your home.
Shop Our Mattresses In-Store
Want to try out your mattress in-person before purchasing? Then it’s time to pay a visit to your local Verlo Mattress store. Every Verlo location includes a large showroom with several of our most popular mattresses. By visiting your local Verlo Mattress store, you can test each mattress until you ﬁnd the perfect ﬁt for your needs and comfort preferences.
Shopping in-store will also give you the chance to speak with a Verlo Comfort Coach. Our Comfort Coaches can help you ﬁnd a mattress with certain features or qualities, oer tips on how to make the most of your mattress, or help you adjust the ﬁrmness of your mattress according to your tastes.
After you place an in-store order, your mattress will be individually built in a local Verlo factory, ready for delivery within a few days. Your local Verlo store also provides Comfort Adjustment services for the lifetime of your mattress, including a FREE Comfort Adjustment in the ﬁrst 180 or 365 days, depending on which model of mattress you purchase.