Shop Mattresses by Size in Sleepy Hollow
At Verlo Mattress® of Sleepy Hollow, we make it easy to select the perfect size mattresses for all the rooms in your home. In addition to offering standard sizes, we can also accommodate the specific dimensions of your unique space by building you a custom mattress. Whether you live in Sleepy Hollow or a community in the surrounding areas, our Comfort Coaches can help ensure you have all the information you need to pick the mattress that best suits your preferences.
Selecting Your Mattress Size in Sleepy Hollow
There are several considerations that you’ll want to factor into your decision about which mattress size to choose. For example, how big is the bedroom? Does the sleeper have particularly long legs? Is a little extra wiggle room a must? Here are just a few things to note as you select a mattress for the different sleepers in your family:
- Kids and preteens. Youngsters with smaller bedrooms tend to be happy with a twin mattress, which is a compact 38” x 74”, as this allows them to have more floor space in their living area.
- Teenagers and college students. Lanky teens and college students may not have a lot of space to play with, but they generally need a longer mattress in order to feel comfortable. Our twin XL is a great choice for those with longer legs since it has an extra 6” of length compared to the standard twin.
- Single sleepers. If you sleep alone, you can select the mattress that best suits your leg length, room dimensions, and personal preferences. Depending on their budget, most single sleepers opt for the twin XL, full, or queen mattresses.
- Couples. Many couples feel comfortable on our queen mattress, which is both roomy enough for two but also compact enough to fit into smaller master bedrooms. If you have the luxury of extra space, you may want to consider trying out our standard king or California king.
- Travelers. You can get a great night’s sleep even while traveling! Just let us know the dimensions of the sleeping space in your boat or RV and we’ll create a mattress that offers the comfort you need.
If you reside in Sleepy Hollow, Elgin, Schaumburg, Carpentersville, DeKalb, Hanover Park, or a nearby town, don’t hesitate to stop by Verlo Mattress of Sleepy Hollow to check out our range of mattress sizes! Alternatively, you can give us a call at (847) 836-8800 to learn more about our sizing options.
Twin – 38" x 74"
Twin mattresses are a cozy 38” by 74”, making them incredibly versatile for any space. A twin is the most affordable and compact standard size of mattress making them the most popular size for children, preteens, and teenagers.
Twin XL – 38" x 80"
Twin XL mattresses maintain the 38” width of a twin with the 80” length of a queen or king mattress. This gives taller sleepers the leg room they need to stretch out at night. Twin XL mattresses are ideal for single sleepers who prefer a more compact or budget-friendly mattress, and are especially popular with teens and college students.
Full – 53" x 74"
Full mattresses offer the 74” length of a twin mattress, but with a more generous width of 53”. A full mattress is an ideal choice for single sleepers who prefer a roomier mattress, but don’t have the space for a queen.
Queen – 60" x 80"
Queen mattresses offer the ideal balance for most sleepers. At 60” by 80”, a queen mattress gives you a spacious sleeping surface, but keeps the overall size of you mattress appropriate for most master bedrooms. Perfect for single sleepers and couples alike, a queen is the most popular of all standard mattress sizes.
King – 76" x 80"
King mattresses offer a luxurious sleeping experience at 76” by 80”. With more than six feet of width, a king mattress gives you all the space you could ask for in a mattress. However, because of their size, king mattresses are more challenging to maneuver or fit inside small and medium-sized rooms.
Cal King – 72" x 84"
Cal king mattresses (short for “California king”) offer 4” more length and 4” less width than a king mattress. Cal king is perfect size for taller sleepers and for rooms that aren’t wide enough to accommodate a king mattress. However, Cal king bedding can be more challenging to find.
Custom Mattress Sizes
In addition to standard mattress sizes, Verlo creates made-to-order mattresses in custom dimensions. If you need a custom-size mattress for custom beds, antique frames, and vehicles like boats and RVs we can build it for you.
To learn more about our custom mattress sizes, simply contact your local Verlo mattress store or visit us in person!
Lifetime Comfort Guarantee
When you make the best mattresses, you want happy customers for life. That's why we'll do everything we can to keep you sleeping soundly for years to come, even as your wants change. Wish it were a little softer? A little firmer? Our exclusive Comfort Adjustment Service will make it just right. That's the Verlo Lifetime Guarantee.