Our Selection of Mattresses in Peachtree City
A new mattress is an important investment that can help you start every day on the right foot. However, the qualities of a great mattress can vary from person to person. At Verlo Mattress® of Peachtree City, we don’t just carry an incredible selection of high-quality mattresses, which are hand built to order on site — we also help our guests determine which mattress will be right for them.
How to Choose From Our Selection of Mattresses
With so many mattresses to choose from, not to mention the custom mattresses we handcraft, it helps to start with the qualities that you’re sure about. At Verlo Mattress of Peachtree City, you can look for mattresses by the following five categories:
- Mattress comfort level – If you have a specific comfort level in mind, or you just know you can’t sleep on anything too plush or too firm, we can help you find the perfect fit. As well as carrying mattresses of every comfort level, we also do in-store comfort adjustments for the lifetime of the mattresses that we sell.
- Mattress type – If you’re familiar with mattress types like gel memory foam, latex, and innerspring either wrapped or wire tied both in single or flipable double sided constructions, you can focus on your desired type. Our Comfort Coaches can also explain the advantages of each mattress type and we have available. We also offer a variety of power adjustable bases, to enhance your sleeping comfort, available to use with any of our mattresses.
- Mattress price – Starting from basic models for $99 and ranging all the way up to ultraluxe models that are $2,000 and up, we offer mattresses for every price point, and can ensure you get the greatest benefits within your budget.
- Mattress size – Whether you need a Twin XL for a dorm room or a California King to really expand on, we carry a wide array of mattresses in every standard size. We also build custom sizes for antique beds, RV’s or odd sized applications. Just look for the size that suits your needs and explore all of your options from there.
- vCollection – Our signature vCollections at Verlo Mattress of Peachtree City all cater to different sleep preferences. Each collection includes enticing features that will transform your sleep experience for the better.
Visit Verlo Mattress of Peachtree City Today
You’ve spent enough nights tossing and turning on a mattress that wasn’t quite right. Isn’t it time to sleep on a mattress that is actually made for you?
If you live in Fayette County, Coweta County, Fayetteville, Newnan, the Metro Atlanta area and even beyond, call Verlo Mattress of Peachtree City at (770) 487-3288 to learn more about our mattresses, including our customization options and Lifetime Comfort Guarantee. You can also visit our showroom to try out our mattresses for yourself.
At Verlo, we offer an almost infinite selection of mattress comfort levels which are driven by the needs of our guests. Our most popular comfort levels include firm, plush, and soft. We also provide in-store Comfort Adjustments, allowing you to tweak the firmness or softness of your mattress, at any time, according to your preferences. We guarantee your comfort for the lifetime of the mattress.
Verlo mattresses are produced using a range of materials and construction types. Traditional innerspring mattresses balance price and durability, while wrapped coils minimize motion transfer from one side of the mattress to the other. A gel memory foam mattress offers conforming comfort while keeping you cool at night. A hybrid mattress offers the durability of springs with the technology of gel memory foam. Pillow top mattresses provide extra cushioning on the surface for a cloud-like feel.
Whatever your budget, Verlo has a mattress in your price range. Our basic mattresses start at under $99, providing comfort at a budget-friendly price point. Our mid-range mattresses include popular features like gel memory foam and motion separation. At the high-end of our price range, we offer a selection of ultraluxe mattresses, featuring natural and luxury materials.
Verlo mattresses are available in all standard mattress sizes, including Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. If you need a mattress for a new bedroom set, we can help you choose the perfect mattress size for your space. Alternatively, you can browse our mattresses by size to match an existing bed frame or foundation.
Verlo Mattress vCollections make it easy to browse our mattresses according to your needs and preferences. Each vCollection offers a unique sleep experience, with features like gel memory foam, CoilMax construction, and specialty fibers such as Tencel® fabric. Explore our vCollections below to find the perfect mattress for your home.
Shop Our Mattresses In-Store
Want to try out your mattress in-person before purchasing? Then it’s time to pay a visit to your local Verlo Mattress store. Every Verlo location includes a large showroom with several of our most popular mattresses. By visiting your local Verlo Mattress store, you can test each mattress until you ﬁnd the perfect ﬁt for your needs and comfort preferences.
Shopping in-store will also give you the chance to speak with a Verlo Comfort Coach. Our Comfort Coaches can help you ﬁnd a mattress with certain features or qualities, oer tips on how to make the most of your mattress, or help you adjust the ﬁrmness of your mattress according to your tastes.
After you place an in-store order, your mattress will be individually built in a local Verlo factory, ready for delivery within a few days. Your local Verlo store also provides Comfort Adjustment services for the lifetime of your mattress, including a FREE Comfort Adjustment in the ﬁrst 180 or 365 days, depending on which model of mattress you purchase.