Our Selection of Mattresses in Naperville
At Verlo Mattress® of Naperville, we carry a wide range of mattresses for practically every taste and preference, and can further customize any mattress for an even better fit. With the help of our experienced Comfort Coaches, you’ll be able to find exactly what you need for some high-quality shut-eye.
Check Out Our Mattresses By Category
Whether you already know the exact specifications of your dream mattress, or you only have one or two parameters to work with, we can simplify your search process to make sure you find the mattress best suited to your sleep preferences. At Verlo Mattresss of Naperville, you can find your mattress via any of the following categories:
- Comfort level – Comfort is often the first quality that comes to mind for our guests, and we offer every possible comfort level you could think of. From a solid and reassuring firmness to a plush and pillowy softness, you can find exactly what you’re looking for. We can also customize your comfort level and provide ongoing adjustments in-store for the entire lifetime of your mattress.
- Mattress type – The construction and material used to make your mattress can both affect your sleep experience in a big way. We specialize in double sides mattresses you can flip for better feel and durability. If you’re concerned about motion transfer, or often find yourself overheating at night, our Comfort Coaches can show you the mattress types that address these issues so you can enjoy night after night of uninterrupted slumber. We carry innerspring, wrapped coil, gel memory foam, and hybrid options for you to choose from.
- Mattress price – If you have a general price range in mind or a very rigid budget, you can find plenty of options that match your price point. Our mattresses range from below $99 to over $2,000.
- Mattress size – Begin your search by selecting the mattress size that will be the best fit for your space. Our store carries Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, and King, as well as California King mattresses. We can also make custom sized mattresses for RVs, boats, or antique bed frames.
- vCollection – Take advantage of our years of expertise by going through our signature vCollections, all of which have been curated based on different sleep experiences.
Visit Verlo Mattress of Naperville Today
If you live in Naperville, Wheaton, Joliet, Bolingbrook, Winfield, Oswego, Aurora, Warrenville, Lisle, Downers Grove, Chicago or any of the suburbs, let us help you find the mattress of your dreams today. Call Verlo Mattress of Naperville at (630) 961-9191 or visit our showroom to try out our mattresses.
At Verlo, we offer an almost infinite selection of mattress comfort levels which are driven by the needs of our guests. Our most popular comfort levels include firm, plush, and soft. We also provide in-store Comfort Adjustments, allowing you to tweak the firmness or softness of your mattress, at any time, according to your preferences. We guarantee your comfort for the lifetime of the mattress.
Verlo mattresses are produced using a range of materials and construction types. Traditional innerspring mattresses balance price and durability, while wrapped coils minimize motion transfer from one side of the mattress to the other. A gel memory foam mattress offers conforming comfort while keeping you cool at night. A hybrid mattress offers the durability of springs with the technology of gel memory foam. Pillow top mattresses provide extra cushioning on the surface for a cloud-like feel.
Whatever your budget, Verlo has a mattress in your price range. Our basic mattresses start at under $99, providing comfort at a budget-friendly price point. Our mid-range mattresses include popular features like gel memory foam and motion separation. At the high-end of our price range, we offer a selection of ultraluxe mattresses, featuring natural and luxury materials.
Verlo mattresses are available in all standard mattress sizes, including Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. If you need a mattress for a new bedroom set, we can help you choose the perfect mattress size for your space. Alternatively, you can browse our mattresses by size to match an existing bed frame or foundation.
Verlo Mattress vCollections make it easy to browse our mattresses according to your needs and preferences. Each vCollection offers a unique sleep experience, with features like gel memory foam, CoilMax construction, and specialty fibers such as Tencel® fabric. Explore our vCollections below to find the perfect mattress for your home.
Shop Our Mattresses In-Store
Want to try out your mattress in-person before purchasing? Then it’s time to pay a visit to your local Verlo Mattress store. Every Verlo location includes a large showroom with several of our most popular mattresses. By visiting your local Verlo Mattress store, you can test each mattress until you ﬁnd the perfect ﬁt for your needs and comfort preferences.
Shopping in-store will also give you the chance to speak with a Verlo Comfort Coach. Our Comfort Coaches can help you ﬁnd a mattress with certain features or qualities, oer tips on how to make the most of your mattress, or help you adjust the ﬁrmness of your mattress according to your tastes.
After you place an in-store order, your mattress will be individually built in a local Verlo factory, ready for delivery within a few days. Your local Verlo store also provides Comfort Adjustment services for the lifetime of your mattress, including a FREE Comfort Adjustment in the ﬁrst 180 or 365 days, depending on which model of mattress you purchase.