Shop Mattresses by Type of Mattresses
Your bedroom should be a place of rest and relaxation — the perfect refuge after a long day. That starts by finding the perfect mattress. At Verlo Mattress® of McHenry, we carry all types of mattresses for you to choose from, whether you swear by the traditional innerspring style or would prefer the molded comfort of gel memory foam.
With so many mattresses to choose from, we know that our showroom in McHenry can seem a tad overwhelming at first. But not to worry. Not only do we make it easy to search based on mattress type, but we also employ a great team of Comfort Coaches to show you the way!
Choose from All Types of Mattresses in McHenry
At Verlo Mattress of McHenry, we’re proud to offer several types of mattresses for guests to choose from, as well as hybrid options. To find the right type of mattress for you, you’ll need to consider your sleeping habits, comfort preferences, and other details about your overall sleep experience.
Our Comfort Coaches will chat with your about your current sleep experience and how it’s working for you. From there, we can direct you to one or more of the following types of mattresses so you can give them a try:
- Innerspring mattresses – Feel the reassuring support of interlocked springs with our innerspring mattresses. This classic construction is common in homes across McHenry, and with good reason.
- Wrapped coil mattress – For an added benefit to our already exceptional innerspring mattresses, our wrapped coil options isolate any movement on your mattress for fewer disturbances as you sleep.
- Latex mattresses – Committed to eco-friendly habits at home? Our vLatex collection of mattresses features all-natural options that are sustainable and allergen-free.
- Gel memory foam mattresses – Sink into a gentle gel memory foam mattress for an incredible night’s sleep. Gel memory foam improves on standard memory foam to reduce overheating and increase the lifespan of your mattress.
- Hybrid mattresses – What happens when you combine gel memory foam and innerspring mattresses? You get a beautiful mixture of body-molding comfort and spring-based support.
Sample Our Mattress Selection at Verlo Mattress of McHenry Today
If you live in McHenry, Grayslake, Gurnee, Round Lake, or Richmond, there’s no excuse to spend one more night on an underwhelming mattress.
Call Verlo Mattress of McHenry at (815) 578-8375 or visit our showroom today to check out all of our types of mattresses in McHenry.
Innerspring mattresses are the most widely available style of mattress on the market. These types of mattress rely on interlocking steel springs to support your body. This tends to create a firmer and more supportive mattress than pure-foam mattresses.
Gel Memory Foam Mattresses
Gel memory foam mattresses are an increasingly popular choice. At Verlo, our foam mattresses are made using high density foam, which is more supportive and long-lasting compared to traditional memory foam. Our gel memory foam mattresses also include features to minimize overheating, which is a common complaint with traditional memory foam. .
Latex mattresses are popular with sleepers who prefer natural materials. Latex is eco-friendly, sustainable, and hypoallergenic, making it the ideal material for an eco-friendly mattress. Verlo offers 100% latex mattresses via our vLatex Collection, which is made out of natural latex from the Hevea Brasiliensis rubber tree.
Wrapped Coil Mattresses
Wrapped coil mattresses are a special type of innerspring mattress that offers exceptional support and motion separation. In a traditional innerspring mattress, the coils are connected, which means that when one coil moves, others move with it. But in a wrapped coil mattress, each spring is wrapped in its own individual pocket. So when one spring moves, the others are unaffected.
Choosing the Right Type of Mattress
Choosing the right type of mattress can be difficult, especially given the unique sleeping habits and comfort preferences of different sleepers.
That’s why we recommend experiencing our mattresses at your local Verlo showroom. Rather than trying to guess which style of mattress works best for you, a visit to your local showroom will allow you to try different mattresses in person.
A Verlo Comfort Coach will work with you to narrow down which mattress styles are the best fit for your needs. With your Comfort Coach’s guidance, you’ll then have the chance to try as many different types of mattresses as you like until you find the mattress of your dreams.