Our Selection of Mattresses in Janesville
If you often wake up in the middle of the night or struggle to fall asleep, you’ve probably been dealing with a lackluster mattress. Not anymore. At Verlo Mattress® of Janesville, we have mattresses for every possible preference, and will do whatever it takes to help you find the perfect fit.
Find Mattresses Based on What Matters Most
If you already have a list of qualities you want in a mattress, you’ll love the shopping experience at Verlo Mattress of Janesville because we make it easy to search by category. Our categories are as follows:
- By comfort level – At Verlo Mattress of Janesville, the options are endless when it comes to your comfort. Wherever you fall on the firm to pillowy spectrum, we can help you find a mattress that suits your taste — or adjust the comfort level of any other model. We provide a comfort guarantee for the lifetime of every mattress, including an in-store comfort adjustment whenever you need it.
- By mattress type – Different mattress types such as latex, gel memory foam, and innerspring all have their own unique benefits for your sleep experience. You can explore your options based on mattress type and look into hybrids for an even more personalized option.
- By price – No matter how large or small your budget, we’ll make sure you find a mattress that’s just right for you. Our models start in the $99 range for our simple yet durable models. There are also a wide selection of mid-range and luxury options.
- By size – We have all of the standard sizes for mattresses so you can look for the exact model you need to fit within a particular space. If you’re looking for a mattress for an antique bed frame, an RV, or boat, we can create a customized mattress for any dimensions.
- By vCollection – Our vCollections are the perfect option if you don’t know where to begin. Each vCollection caters to a different sleep experience, incorporating different mattress types and comfort levels to meet a wide range of tastes.
If you’re not sure where to start your search, we can help with that too! Our Comfort Coaches will ask you a few simple questions to help you envision your ideal mattress. In addition to our showroom models, we also offer customized options of our mattresses so you don’t have to settle for a mattress that’s not quite right.
Try Out Our Mattresses at Verlo Mattress of Janesville Today
At Verlo Mattress of Janesville, the options are endless when it comes to your comfort. If you live in Janesville, Newville, Clinton, Edgerton, Evansville, Beloit, or Milton, call us today at (608) 754-9022 or stop by and visit our showroom.
At Verlo, we offer an almost infinite selection of mattress comfort levels which are driven by the needs of our guests. Our most popular comfort levels include firm, plush, and soft. We also provide in-store Comfort Adjustments, allowing you to tweak the firmness or softness of your mattress, at any time, according to your preferences. We guarantee your comfort for the lifetime of the mattress.
Verlo mattresses are produced using a range of materials and construction types. Traditional innerspring mattresses balance price and durability, while wrapped coils minimize motion transfer from one side of the mattress to the other. A gel memory foam mattress offers conforming comfort while keeping you cool at night. A hybrid mattress offers the durability of springs with the technology of gel memory foam. Pillow top mattresses provide extra cushioning on the surface for a cloud-like feel.
Whatever your budget, Verlo has a mattress in your price range. Our basic mattresses start at under $99, providing comfort at a budget-friendly price point. Our mid-range mattresses include popular features like gel memory foam and motion separation. At the high-end of our price range, we offer a selection of ultraluxe mattresses, featuring natural and luxury materials.
Verlo mattresses are available in all standard mattress sizes, including Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. If you need a mattress for a new bedroom set, we can help you choose the perfect mattress size for your space. Alternatively, you can browse our mattresses by size to match an existing bed frame or foundation.
Verlo Mattress vCollections make it easy to browse our mattresses according to your needs and preferences. Each vCollection offers a unique sleep experience, with features like gel memory foam, CoilMax construction, and specialty fibers such as Tencel® fabric. Explore our vCollections below to find the perfect mattress for your home.
Shop Our Mattresses In-Store
Want to try out your mattress in-person before purchasing? Then it’s time to pay a visit to your local Verlo Mattress store. Every Verlo location includes a large showroom with several of our most popular mattresses. By visiting your local Verlo Mattress store, you can test each mattress until you ﬁnd the perfect ﬁt for your needs and comfort preferences.
Shopping in-store will also give you the chance to speak with a Verlo Comfort Coach. Our Comfort Coaches can help you ﬁnd a mattress with certain features or qualities, oer tips on how to make the most of your mattress, or help you adjust the ﬁrmness of your mattress according to your tastes.
After you place an in-store order, your mattress will be individually built in a local Verlo factory, ready for delivery within a few days. Your local Verlo store also provides Comfort Adjustment services for the lifetime of your mattress, including a FREE Comfort Adjustment in the ﬁrst 180 or 365 days, depending on which model of mattress you purchase.