Our Selection of Mattresses in Grafton
If you’re on the hunt for the perfect mattress, look no further than Verlo Mattress® of Grafton. We have a wide selection of mattresses to choose from, and our knowledgeable staff can help you figure out exactly which mattress will best suit your needs. We also offer custom orders so you’re guaranteed to find what you’re looking for, even if we need to make it just for you.
How to Choose from Our Wide Range of Mattresses
While some of our guests know exactly what they’re looking for in a new mattress, many aren’t quite sure what they need to get a better night’s sleep. At Verlo Mattress of Grafton, we have experienced Comfort Coaches who know everything about mattresses, and will ask you simple but essential questions to gauge what qualities you need for your ideal sleep experience.
For your convenience, we give you the option of browsing our mattress selection through the five different categories:
- Comfort – Our comfort options go far beyond firm or soft. We have an infinite range of comfort options you can choose from, or we can customize the comfort level of your chosen mattress. Once you’ve found a mattress you love, you have the option of adjusting the firmness or softness in store whenever you need to — that’s our lifetime comfort guarantee.
- Type – Look for mattresses based on type, such as innerspring, gel memory foam, latex, pillow top, or wrapped coil. Each type has specific benefits that could enhance your sleep experience, so feel free to speak to a Comfort Coach about how each type could work for you.
- Price – If you have a specific price point in mind, don’t fret. We carry everything from basic mattresses that deliver great quality at an affordable price (as low as $99) to a large selection of mid-range options and high-end luxury models.
- Size – Search for your future mattress based on whatever size you need, from Twin to California King, or get advice on which sizes would fit best in whatever space you’re furnishing.
- vCollection – We created our signature vCollections so that our guests could explore our mattress selection based on their personal preferences and the sleep experience they aspire to. Ask our Comfort Coaches about these vCollections when you visit our showroom.
Visit Verlo Mattress of Grafton Today
If you live in the Grafton area, including Port Washington, Cedarburg, Thiensville, West Bend, Mequon, or Saukville, visit Verlo Mattress of Grafton today to view our incredible selection of mattresses in person, or call us at (262) 377-7711 to find out more about how we can help you find your dream mattress.
At Verlo, we offer an almost infinite selection of mattress comfort levels which are driven by the needs of our guests. Our most popular comfort levels include firm, plush, and soft. We also provide in-store Comfort Adjustments, allowing you to tweak the firmness or softness of your mattress, at any time, according to your preferences. We guarantee your comfort for the lifetime of the mattress.
Verlo mattresses are produced using a range of materials and construction types. Traditional innerspring mattresses balance price and durability, while wrapped coils minimize motion transfer from one side of the mattress to the other. A gel memory foam mattress offers conforming comfort while keeping you cool at night. A hybrid mattress offers the durability of springs with the technology of gel memory foam. Pillow top mattresses provide extra cushioning on the surface for a cloud-like feel.
Whatever your budget, Verlo has a mattress in your price range. Our basic mattresses start at under $99, providing comfort at a budget-friendly price point. Our mid-range mattresses include popular features like gel memory foam and motion separation. At the high-end of our price range, we offer a selection of ultraluxe mattresses, featuring natural and luxury materials.
Verlo mattresses are available in all standard mattress sizes, including Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. If you need a mattress for a new bedroom set, we can help you choose the perfect mattress size for your space. Alternatively, you can browse our mattresses by size to match an existing bed frame or foundation.
Verlo Mattress vCollections make it easy to browse our mattresses according to your needs and preferences. Each vCollection offers a unique sleep experience, with features like gel memory foam, CoilMax construction, and specialty fibers such as Tencel® fabric. Explore our vCollections below to find the perfect mattress for your home.
Shop Our Mattresses In-Store
Want to try out your mattress in-person before purchasing? Then it’s time to pay a visit to your local Verlo Mattress store. Every Verlo location includes a large showroom with several of our most popular mattresses. By visiting your local Verlo Mattress store, you can test each mattress until you ﬁnd the perfect ﬁt for your needs and comfort preferences.
Shopping in-store will also give you the chance to speak with a Verlo Comfort Coach. Our Comfort Coaches can help you ﬁnd a mattress with certain features or qualities, oer tips on how to make the most of your mattress, or help you adjust the ﬁrmness of your mattress according to your tastes.
After you place an in-store order, your mattress will be individually built in a local Verlo factory, ready for delivery within a few days. Your local Verlo store also provides Comfort Adjustment services for the lifetime of your mattress, including a FREE Comfort Adjustment in the ﬁrst 180 or 365 days, depending on which model of mattress you purchase.