FIND YOUR COMFORT ZONE.
Making an informed decision on your store location is critical. Our home office team will work with you to:
- Assess proposed locations
- Analyze site selection attributes
- Assist with brand design implementation
- Conduct a thorough market analysis
Additional site selection criteria includes:
- Co-tenancy to mattress, furniture, home improvement and/or grocery stores
- Minimum population of 75,000 people in a 20 minute drive
- Easy access from a main roadway with 12,000 cars per day or more
- Great building & signage visibility to main road(s) with storefront condition
And once the ideal location has been found, Verlo will provide:
- Proposed exterior signage & improvements direction
- Sales fixture, finishes, equipment (FF&E) & interior signage direction
Of course, any location decision will depend on the type of Verlo Mattress store you want to open. There are 2 prototypes for a Verlo Mattress store, with each version having different space requirements:
Approximately 7,000 to 10,000 square feet (SF) space, located near a retail node, containing a showroom with a full assembly area & loading dock.
Approximately 3,000 square feet (SF) space, located in the center of a retail node, with a minimum retail store frontage of 30’-0” containing a showroom, small storage area, toilet room and janitor closet.
This franchise offering is not being offered by us or by anyone acting on our behalf or with our knowledge to residents of (nor is it otherwise specifically directed to any person in, nor will any franchise or business opportunity be located and/or sold in) California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, Nebraska, New York, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, Virginia, Washington or Wisconsin, until the offering has been registered and declared effective and an approved disclosure document has been properly delivered to the prospective franchisees.