Our Selection of Mattresses in Beaver Dam
If you”re not getting a good night”s sleep every night, it can take a significant toll on your health and happiness. At Verlo Mattress® of Beaver Dam, we offer a wide selection of mattresses so you can find the perfect mattress for your preferences, living space, and price point.
Choosing from Our Mattresses in Beaver Dam
When you come to Verlo Mattress of Beaver Dam, you may be surprised by the wide range of the options we have available. Luckily, we make it easy to narrow down your search and find the mattress of your dreams. At our mattress store, you can choose from the following categories:
- Comfort – Whether you”ve always preferred a firmer mattress or you love sinking into a softer surface, we”ll help you find a mattress that matches your ideal comfort level. Once you”ve found a mattress you love, we can provide in-store comfort adjustments whenever you need them for the entirety of your mattress”s lifetime.
- Type – From a traditional innerspring mattress to a gel memory foam option that conforms to your body, we offer more mattress types than you can imagine — including plenty of hybrid models. If you have a specific mattress type in mind or want to learn more about the pros and cons of different types, we”ll help you evaluate your options and find the mattress that suits you best.
- Price – A new mattress is an investment that will pay off day after day, but that doesn”t mean you have to exceed your budget for high-quality resting place. We offer basic models starting below $99, as well as mid-range and ultraluxe mattresses at a higher price point, so no matter your price range you”ll have an excellent selection to choose from.
- Size – We carry all standard sizes including Twin (and Twin XL), Full, Queen, King, and California King mattresses, so you can find the ideal size for your living space or bed frame. We can also create a custom sized mattress to any dimensions you provide. Our custom mattresses are ideal for RVs, boats, antique beds, and other unique spaces.
- vCollections – Our unique vCollections at Verlo Mattress of Beaver Dam have been designed to provide superior value, support, and comfort for our customers. You can customize each collection based on other variables including type and price for a mattress that is truly tailored to you.
Learn More About Our Mattresses in Beaver Dam
If you live in Beaver Dam, Mayville, Waupun, Columbus, Fox Lake, Horicon, or Juneau, Fox Lake, call Verlo Mattress of Beaver Dam today at (920) 887-9999 or stop by our showroom to learn more about our mattresses.
At Verlo, we offer an almost infinite selection of mattress comfort levels which are driven by the needs of our guests. Our most popular comfort levels include firm, plush, and soft. We also provide in-store Comfort Adjustments, allowing you to tweak the firmness or softness of your mattress, at any time, according to your preferences. We guarantee your comfort for the lifetime of the mattress.
Verlo mattresses are produced using a range of materials and construction types. Traditional innerspring mattresses balance price and durability, while wrapped coils minimize motion transfer from one side of the mattress to the other. A gel memory foam mattress offers conforming comfort while keeping you cool at night. A hybrid mattress offers the durability of springs with the technology of gel memory foam. Pillow top mattresses provide extra cushioning on the surface for a cloud-like feel.
Whatever your budget, Verlo has a mattress in your price range. Our basic mattresses start at under $99, providing comfort at a budget-friendly price point. Our mid-range mattresses include popular features like gel memory foam and motion separation. At the high-end of our price range, we offer a selection of ultraluxe mattresses, featuring natural and luxury materials.
Verlo mattresses are available in all standard mattress sizes, including Twin, Twin XL, Full, Queen, King, and California King. If you need a mattress for a new bedroom set, we can help you choose the perfect mattress size for your space. Alternatively, you can browse our mattresses by size to match an existing bed frame or foundation.
Verlo Mattress vCollections make it easy to browse our mattresses according to your needs and preferences. Each vCollection offers a unique sleep experience, with features like gel memory foam, CoilMax construction, and specialty fibers such as Tencel® fabric. Explore our vCollections below to find the perfect mattress for your home.
Shop Our Mattresses In-Store
Want to try out your mattress in-person before purchasing? Then it’s time to pay a visit to your local Verlo Mattress store. Every Verlo location includes a large showroom with several of our most popular mattresses. By visiting your local Verlo Mattress store, you can test each mattress until you ﬁnd the perfect ﬁt for your needs and comfort preferences.
Shopping in-store will also give you the chance to speak with a Verlo Comfort Coach. Our Comfort Coaches can help you ﬁnd a mattress with certain features or qualities, oer tips on how to make the most of your mattress, or help you adjust the ﬁrmness of your mattress according to your tastes.
After you place an in-store order, your mattress will be individually built in a local Verlo factory, ready for delivery within a few days. Your local Verlo store also provides Comfort Adjustment services for the lifetime of your mattress, including a FREE Comfort Adjustment in the ﬁrst 180 or 365 days, depending on which model of mattress you purchase.